Interview with our Associate Director MАrch (UACEG) Petar Kasadzhikov
The “relationship” between Petar and digital art started 10 years ago. His passion for architecture became more and more evident, which he still cultivates today, and while he was growing up also discovers himself passionate about CGIs.
He has created some incredible 3D visualizations and has worked on major projects with leading companies in the CG industry, including Foster and Partners, Santiago Calatrava, CallisonRTKL, Emaar, Broadway Malyan, Aldar, Atkins, DLR Group and many more.
His portfolio is overflowing with awesome projects he’s worked on in the last years and seems to have no bounds.
In this interview, you will get to know about a man responsible for creating a stunning artwork you see above. Enjoy!
Describe yourself in 3 words?
– Purposeful, Sociable, Positive.
Has your role changed since you’ve been here?
– As an associate director and a team leader I’ve had an opportunity to lead many people/colleagues during their way of growing up and reveal potential and talent to become a part of solid CGI Team unit.
How has the company changed since you joined?
– REDVERTEX has change really a lot in a past few years in a good way of course. We’ve become bigger, recognizable and sought after, but we go on to reach even more.
What inspires you creatively or where do you get the ideas for creation of your works?
– I’m an architect and making architectural visualization is my other passion too. I’m trying to stay closer to the designing process in symbiosis with 3D Visualization work. Nowadays it`s extremely important to present your design ideas in the best possible way in order to sell it and see it accomplished. Since the 3D reality / technology is growing in a large numbers it comes to cover these really prefinished needs. I really like the opportunity to race with the growing new technologies and involve them into my work.
What’s your favorite part about working at REDVERTEX?
– I really like to challenge myself with some different kind of projects. I’m always trying to think out of the box, so can make things happen but in the same time my approach to be useful for others when they encounter same difficulty. As a team leader and manager, my goal is to enable everyone to show the best of themselves so they have the confidence and willingness to work and develop the best quality projects together.
How would you describe this job to a child?
– We build houses as a LEGO, but with mouse and keyboard instead of hands. We build cities as a LEGO and make them alive as a fairytale in the pictures. We make them look as a real one, as these pictures sell our skills to doing that. We make them happened.
How would you describe the work environment here – is the work typically collaborative or more independent?
– Work here always has to be like a teamwork and cooperation of other teams. This is our “ace in a hand” in difficult situation so can reach the desired quality. Everyone has a great potential and skills to be “a man of the day” and this give us confidence together to be “men of the week”. 😊
What is the last picture you took with your phone?
– MY LOVE. MY SON. He just turned three years old.