What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– Director & CG Artist.
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– About 10 years ago, I used to work at an Italian furniture store. My job was to offer customers furnishing projects consisting of a drawing and sometimes a draft drawn in perspective. I used to think that this was not something serious. Up to that point my interest in 3D was nothing but amateur. Then I decided that if I could, I would make 3D my profession, so I started studying 3D StudioMax in my free time.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as Director & CG Artist?
– In both my capacities, starting a new project has always been the most interesting part for me.
What is your dream project?
– A video clip that includes more cinema elements, animation and special effects, as well as interactive Visualizations.
How do you relax?
– At the office – music.
– Out of the office – relaxing with a bottle of cold beer in my hand and a video game or a walk outside the city.
– Preparing food and enjoying it afterwards is another relaxation point for me. 🙂
What are the top three things you can’t live without?
I don’t know whether to write specific things, such as titles, brands, etc., but the top three things I could not exist without are:
– Computer games;
– Fantasy/science fiction.