What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– Concordantly executing complex combination of creatively and technically demanding three-dimensional work. Trying to make the goddamn vertices do what I want this time.
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– The cerebral realization of the magnitude of the jocundity of the pursuit in question is rather an elongated process instead of a fixated moment in time, and thus is dictated by cultivated interest in technology and visual expression. The free soda is nice as well.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as a Senior CG Artist?
– Grasping technical complexity and bending it to serve artistic purposes is a thrill like no other. Surprise results of random clicking on a picture are fun too.
What is your dream project?
– An operational space station.Maybe a shuttle.Even a space toilet. Anything in space will do!
How do you relax?
– Video games, cinema, pizza, going out (not too often – going to the cinema doesn’t count).
– Visiting places abroad. Civilized places.
– Trading elaborate passive-aggressive insults.
– Definitely not extreme sports.
What are the top three things you can’t live without?
– My glorious beard.
– My astonishing intelligence.
– My renowned physique.