What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– Senior CG Artist / Mostly architectural visualization in 3ds Max.
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– Well, the first time I got in touch with architectural visualization happened some time during my university tuition but in a lucky turn of events, this became a permanent occupation for me right after I enlisted in REDVERTEX.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as a Senior CG Artist?
– When I receive a mail from a client which says “Job well done!!!”. Next moment I imagine myself pushing the chair back and putting my feet on the desk in a gesture of complacency.
What is your dream project?
– Hmm, certainly a project not out of place and context; functional and at the same time flexible; a project which addresses some particular questions in social, as well as, in ecological aspect which materializes into a brewery next to a pool in my backyard.
How do you relax?
– PC games;
– Occasional going out for a beer with friends after work.