What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– I’m a Senior CG Artist, I do 3D Modeling and Visualization.
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– I have always loved to create things and 3Ds Max was a perfect way for me to start exploring my possibilities. When I was at university and I finished my very first project with this program, I looked at my work and thought to myself: “Did i really make all this? I love it so much!”. That’s when i was certain that this was exactly what i wanted to do.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as a Senior CG Artist?
– I really enjoy the part when after all the 3D modeling, i render the project for the very first time and see it in it’s full glory.
What is your dream project?
– I don’t have a dream project yet, because every new project is unique. That’s why i never know what will be next but one thing is for sure: that it will never be the same as the previous. I never know what will be next, but one thing is for sure: no two projects are the same.
How do you relax?
– Spending time with my love, going out to chat with my best friends in the park, being lazy when i know that i don’t have any chores. I also like watching a movie or TV in the evening, reading manga or if i have a bit more free time playing a computer game.
What are the top three things you can’t live without?
– My love;
– My family and friends;