What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– CG Artist & Interior designer.
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– As an Interior Designer, I’ve always been highly interested in studying space and the 3D Visualizations provide the unique opportunity for its recreation and transformation. The moment I saw my very first Visualization was the moment I knew this would be my future.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as CG Artist / Designer?
– The most precious and satisfying feeling is when the project you’ve been a part of as a designer and a visualizer is realized and materialized. This is the moment when the feeling of full value is the strongest.
What is your dream project?
– I dream of taking part in a project that will be symbolic and will have its contribution for the history of architecture in the future.
How do you relax?
– A very important part of an artist’s development is the time when he get loaded with emotions and experiences and then he “reloads” so that he is in the proper condition for the forthcoming challenges.
For me this happens mostly when practicing extreme sports, when I travel and, of course, when I do my personal art. I love snow boarding, football, mountain passages, camping, rafting, mountain and urban biking; I also want to fly with a paraplan. Another way to relax is also drawing, as I’ve been drawing even since the time I knew how to write.
What are the top three things you can’t live without?
– The person I am sharing my life with;
– Alaska dream.