What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– Expert of CG – the whole process from scratch to end, as I also resolve technical issues, such as “what is this spot here?”.
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– About 10 years ago, a person, who worked in 3D, taught me a few things about 3D. That was how it all started for me.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as an Expert of CG?
– I was on the bus and a young woman with a small child in her arms tried to start a conversation with me by saying to the small boy “this big boy looks very grumpy, do you think he would like to come with us on a walk?” I just remembered it peripherally and realized it much later. At that very moment I was facing down into the glass and watching at the road ahead thinking how to make better asphalt in the 3D …
What is your dream project?
– Well-armed space ship.
How do you relax?
– Reading a book in nature or listening to death metal at the office.
What are the top three things you can’t live without?
– Science fiction (preferably about space);
– Music (preferably heavy one);
– Nature (preferably less people).