When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– My professional life has always been in relation with international business. I worked for more than 15 years into the B to B industry for the International Hotel Industry. Architecture speaks to me for having been in relation for various projects all over the world. REDVERTEX inspires by its high level of experience and reputation through these last 10 years, impulsed by a top management whose team is a real “success story”, based on true human values, which is for me a must nowadays in companies.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as CG Artist/ Architect?
– Managing people to do the best… Always! Finding solutions for any situation!
What is your dream project?
– The project with great and deep values.
How do you relax?
– When I am on the beach with my family and best friends “doing nothing enjoying life”.
– When I am running a half marathon like last week “Marseille – Cassis” in 2 hours, relaxing for me and so true!
What are the top three things you can’t live without?