What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– Senior CG Artist / Architect. Working and learning at the same time.
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– I started with CG graphics while trying to present my ideas. REDVERTEX gives me the opportunity to become part of more advanced and large-scale projects, something I can’t accomplished by myself. I felt friendly vibes, the first time I walked through the studio’s front door. This formed my initial decision, and it became final when I found out about the challenges that the job has to offer.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as a Senior CG Artist?
– Discussing a project with colleagues, who all have a wonderful sence of humor and an original point of view. I appreciate team work, because of the jokes, shared hours, conversations, even difficulties in communication, which teaches me to express myself better.
What is your dream project?
– I haven’t a concrete project in my mind; for me it is more about the dream team I’ll have the chance to work with – multidisciplinary, open-minded, professional. Ever since I was little I have loved to travel and visit different places, but when I saw one that I didn’t like much, I started to imagine how the place can be changed. The need to improve the living environment still stands with me through the years, and I try to follow this path: to be part of projects and processes that will bring smiles. It doesn’t matter if they are large-scale or small ones. What fascinates me is the beauty of light and people’s smiles, sculpting space and time. If I learn to use this magic I’ll feel the Success.
How do you relax?
– I always find time to go to the mountain with friends or to relax with a glass of wine and good music.
What are the top three things you can’t live without?