What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– Associate CG Artist; 3D modelling of architectural sites; Managing a team; Communicating with clients.
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– When I found myself in the middle of a lecture by Dimitar Rashkov at the University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy (the university I graduated). He was speaking with that special fervor about his work and company. I had looked through the website of REDVERTEX earlier searching for a job and when I saw the final result I said to myself “Well, they won’t take me there…” and I closed the Internet browser. One week later I found myself in the lecture in question. When I was told that a whole bunch of people were behind the final product, I said to myself that it could be not such an unattainable goal to reach, namely to be a part of the team. So, after the two-hour “performance” by Dimitar Rashkov, I was convinced that this was the place for me.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as Architect/ CG Artist?
– The communication with clients and the communication with the members of REDVERTEX team.
What is your dream project?
– To design a bridge, maybe in the mountain, and to see it completed.
How do you relax?
– Watching movies and TV shows;
– Meeting with friends;
What are the top three things you can’t live without?
– Family and friends;