What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– As a Senior CG artist I solve problems and as a person with a law degree I wreak confusion among my colleagues.
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– For as long as I can remember I have been inspired by structures and materials. Along the way I have always leaned toward some form of art. But as a job – the moment definitely came after I entered the REDVERTEX world. The atmosphere here is so versatile, it got me hooked before I knew it.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as a Senior CG Artist?
– The quiet before the storm / The calmness that takes over after I accomplish what initially appeared to be impossible.
What is your dream project?
– I would rather call it a plan than a dream. In its core essence, it is the right balance between light and shadow, built with raw materials and surrounded by a landscape that looks untouched by human hand.
How do you relax?
Gardening – mostly tomatoes and herbs;
Cooking for friends and family;
Staring bemused at seemingly insignificant objects;
And all of the above in the accompaniment of my ever-growing music collection.
What are the top three things you can’t live without?
– My wife;
– Change in the world in and around me.