What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– Playing Vray and 3DS Max (Architect/CG Artists).
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– I’ve been in Architecture since I was 14 y.o. I’ve always been pulled more towards the artistic part of the job. Stumbling across the REDVERTEX website and finding out that here I can call myself an artist, and be working side by side with the biggest names in the architecture, momentarily made it feel like a second home.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as Senior CG Artist?
– When I work on conceptual projects for “Image of the month”.
What is your dream project?
– SpaceX Headquarters… ? and then eventually a couple of Mars colonization stations? Maybe?
How do you relax?
– Either on the sofa playing computer games, or in the car, travelling to some place new.
What are the top three things you can’t live without?
– Snowy Mountains;
– … and and Someone to count on.