What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– I am an Associate Director and the Manager of one of the Company teams.
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– One of the special things about REDVERTEX is that everyone from the very beginning feels comfortable working for this company. There is artistic spirit all around and every single member of the REDVERTEX team is very helpful.
I am surrounded by beautiful people, which makes it easier to face difficult and stressful times. It is exciting when you can see splendid interiors, unusual facades and even whole cities virtually created in just no time.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as Associate Director/ Architect?
– Being manager of a team is such a great challenge. You need to switch from one project to another extremely efficiently, because you need to track the progress of all projects within your team.
Often there are also specific issues set by colleagues dealing with the communication with a given customer, i.e. you also need to follow up communication even if another person from your team manages a given project. But as a whole great opportunities for communication with both colleagues and clients are unveiled.
What is your dream project?
– An interior with interesting design, where there is complete and clear information since the very beginning from our clients and our communication is easy and dynamic.
How do you relax?
– Travelling to remote and not so remote destinations accompanied by someone nice.
What are the top three things you can’t live without?
– My cat;
– Beer with friends;
– A looooot of dancing.