What do you do at REDVERTEX?
– Director of CG / 3D / Post Production.
When was the moment you knew that this was the job for you?
– I’d rather point out a bunch of moments – when I started making my very first attempts in project Visualization at university, was when 3D Max and VRay and Photoshop became something like a hobby to me.
Afterwards, I started working at an architecture firm, where I found out that making Visualisations was much more fun for me than drawing.
The decision to be a 3D artist was finally reasserted, when I became a member of the REDVERTEX team and I faced the full potential and creativity of 3D Visualisations.
What is the most interesting moment of your daily life as Director of CG?
– My daily job as a Project Manager is often busy, dynamic and interesting due to my work with colleagues and customers.
What is your dream project?
– My dream is to see my images published on major architecture websites. For example, a prestigious and competitive project won by our customers with their design and our Visualizations.
How do you relax?
– Sometimes during the week I manage to sit and watch a movie while drinking a nice beer.
What are the top three things you can’t live without?
– I love travelling, snowboarding and I am quite a fan of craft beers.