DEBORAH TASHEVA, ASSOCIATE INTERIOR DESIGNER, DUBAI
Deborah holds a Master Degree in Architecture: Specialization in Interior Design from the University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy Sofia, Bulgaria. She joined REDVERTEX in 2018. Deborah thinks the real love for art – architecture, design and even classical ballet for 10 years drove her here in REDVERTEX, where she managed to develop professional skills and now she is a full successful multitasker and an excellent communicator.
Well-rounded in her practice, she is involved in visuals for large-scale complex projects from initial design concept through to design development and construction. Deborah’s body of visual work reflects her wide ranging experience across commercial residential as well as mixed-use developments.
She enjoys being involved in projects and seeing the original architectural concept come to life on site. The urge to ask questions and to learn more and more from the best is the fuel that keeps her going.
For Deborah talent is only 1% – the other 99% are discipline and hard work.
Less is only more where more is no good.